[meteorite-list] Signal Mountain (IVA), Baja California

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 11:17:33 -0700 (PDT)

WOW, those images are breath taking, absolutely amazing. This hole where the water came from is incredible. I am glad we have not had anything near that strength here in Northern IL. Those images of the mountains are really cool.
Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com
http://skyrockcafe.com