[meteorite-list] $100,000 per gram lunar?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 10:49:50 -0400

Hi List,

Just curious, is anyone familiar with this find? (NWA 773).

Is there a reason it's being offered at $100,000 per gram, or am I
missing something?

Usually I ignore auctions like these because the seller doesn't have a
clue about market prices, but unless I am mistaken, isn't this Marvin
Killgore's eBay ID? If so, the seller obviously isn't clueless, so
what does he know that I don't (about NWA 773) ?

Or is this just a "bait cast" for an uninformed buyer?

Best regards,

MikeG