[meteorite-list] NWA 4302 - very unusual matrix, unique..

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 21:20:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello listees,
    Just wondering if anyone has any more pics of the insanely beautiful Diogenite. It is the strangest one I have ever seen. I wouls not have picked it up, the one who found this must have a terrific meteorite eye.
Here is a link to a great photo of it. I want to see more. In this image you can see a little iron, and tons of green crystals and white matrix that really looks like quartz, but it's not........

http://illinoismeteorites.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?num=1199977475

Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner