[meteorite-list] An embarrassment to us all (but mostly me)!

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 14:30:15 -0500

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 14:10:41 EDT, you wrote:

>Thanks for the groups link. I had no idea my images "Discoveries" are all
>over the place. Is one guy doing it or am I famous with the nut jobs?

It seems to be one guy in Taiwan-- but who in closely parroting Ed Conrad. I
suppose it is possible Ed has set up an elaborate sockpuppet, but I think that
two cuckoos of a feather have found each other.

Not a damn thing you can do about insane nuts, either (unless you check the ads
in the back of Soldier of Fortune magazine.) Ed Conrad is a long time insane
nutbag from Usenet days.

http://www.google.com/#num=100&hl=en&safe=off&q=%22wretch+fossil%22+%22Tom+Phillips%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=bcdf8cbbf06dc4f