[meteorite-list] An embarrassment to us all (but mostly me)!Hi

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 11:35:13 -0600

This nutjob posts on various astronomy forums. He thinks every rock imaged
on Mars is a fossilized liver or brain, and that meteorites are full of
fossilized bacteria. The guy is so extreme that mental illness is the only
likely excuse. There's nothing to be embarrassed about- nobody that matters
is likely to take him seriously. (I already saw a response in one forum,
pointing out that your image did not show a housefly in a meteorite; where I
saw this posting I also saw a link to your site, so anybody can go there and
see that for themselves. In fact, you should think of this as free
advertising- I found the claim so extraordinary that I followed the link and
say your excellent page, which I might otherwise have missed <g>.)

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com