[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorites and Vintage Apollo Space Program Materials

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 20:49:54 -0400

Hi Folks!

I've had a busy week of cutting meteorites and going through a large
lot of vintage space program materials that I acquired. I have listed
a few new meteorite offerings and a new store category to hold all of
the NASA and Apollo stuff. If there are any Apollo collectors on this
list, feel free to stop by and take a look.

http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nasa-space

NWA 788 micromount (early Saharan meteorite, still provisional) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-788-early-saharan-find-brecciated-l-chondrite

Newly classified NWA 6149 olivine diogenite, likely paired with NWA
1877 - http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6149-new-vestan-olivine-diogenite-large-fragments

NWA 2968 Vestan howardite micromounts -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-2698-rare-vestan-howardite-heavily-shocked

See all of the latest meteorite offerings here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new/?page=2&s=newest

I also have a Martian meteorite Riker box display up for auction on
eBay, starting at only .99 cents -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290421341344

If you are on Facebook, stop by and say Hi -
http://www.facebook.com/galacticstone

Thanks for looking, happy huntings, and Happy Easter!

MikeG