[meteorite-list] Ad- Skhote Alin Fragments Embedded in Trees

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 14:03:53 -0700

Hello all

Since purchasing my SikhoTree Alin specimen last year I have been in contact
with the finder of the piece and have been given the opportunity to broker
three more specimens. You may see two of them now on my website at a price
that certainly beats the $20K seen at auction for one some time ago.

Customs will delay delivery until September as wood must be quarantined
before it's allowed into the US.

First come, first served. Payment by check or wire transfer.

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/SA.htm

The third piece is a major display of wood for very little meteorite and
costs about double, I can send photos if interested.

Rob Wesel
www.nakhladogmeteorites.com
www.facebook.com/nakhladog