[meteorite-list] Are these authentic Buzzard Coulees?

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:58:27 +1100

They showed up on eBay Australia and the auctions say ships Worldwide so
they should show up everywhere else too. The seller does not have permits
and has admitted already exporting stones. I don't think it will be long
until Canadian Heritage catches up with them now that their sales are
plastered all over the net.

Cheers,

Jeff