[meteorite-list] more on cleaning irons thread-- couple pictures

From: Michael Murray <mmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 20:15:30 -0600

Hi List,
Here is what I was wanting to get cleaned up. The electrolysis bath
removed most of the buildup but I still had to work on the specimen
with a small wire brush for a while. This suspect iron is 15 cm x 10
cm. Sorry the picture has so much yellow in it, I couldn't get my
scope camera software loaded so I took these pictures through the
eyepiece with my wife's Canon A 620. Same piece in both pictures,
just changed to a white background in no 2 and got a little more over
the top of it.

Mike in CO

<http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124/mmurray_02/IMG_1086.jpg>

<http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p124/mmurray_02/IMG_1089.jpg>