[meteorite-list] Ad eBay auction

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:37:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dear list members,
???? I have some small part slices and fragments of Ban Cho Lae that I am listing on eBay.? I will only have five lots of this extremely rare meteorite to sell.? I say it is extremely rare as I hold the main mass of 3.35 kilos and will not be removing any more of this material from the main mass.? The part slices that I am selling are from a cut that was made?a couple of years ago?for the purpose of obtaining a type sample of 23.3 grams for classification.? The meteorite is an H5 W1 S0 and if you would like the opportunity to add this meteorite to your collection you may see the auction here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160366405053
???? I am listing the nicest specimens first and working down the list selling approximately one lot per week until they are gone.? The last offering will be a 0.2719 group of small fragments and specs.? The last and fifth offering?is still a very nice lot as the larger pieces in the grouping have nice fusion crust on them.? I have been repeatedly asked by collectors to provide some samples of this meteorite for their collections so here they are starting with a very nice .4004 gram fusion crusted part slice which is the largest specimen of the five offerings.?
???? Thanks for having a look, Jack