[meteorite-list] AD – Australite Flanged Button & Manila Flood Pictures

From: info at tektiteinc.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 00:58:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

Sorry for not replying to some emails because we have been busy cleaning
the house after the terrible floods on Saturday in Manila.

Also we didn?t have any electricity or phones both land lines and cell.
Please see the link below for some pictures if you?re interested.

http://tektiteinc.com/manilafloods.html

Please also check out this video taken from a University nearby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6nkxVaydmY

However, things are finally getting back to normal now.

Anyways, please visit my ebay shop for a nice Australite button Im putting
up for sale. You can also see this specimen on my site by clicking on the
link below:

http://tektiteinc.com/forsale.html

Cheers,
Desmond Leong