[meteorite-list] FW: OT eBay (was AD Time to get back to work)

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:07:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Dennis......

Not a "rub" against watchers. It really does not matter to me. I was just wondering why someone would bother watching a $20- item listed as a "buy it now". On such a cheap item it seems like a waste of time to me, I would either buy it or move on. Buy hey, that's just me !

Jim Strope

http://www.catchafallingstar.com/