[meteorite-list] eBWW - Watchers Welcome, Bidders Encouraged - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 22:28:18 -0400

eBWW - (eBay Bidder Watcher Warning),

Hello One and All, I have 14 excellent eBay auctions ending tomorrow
(Monday, Sept. 28th), several still at just 99 cents and many 'Watchers',
who I think, are "Watching" in order to snag or snipe great deals when they
see them!

Lots of Planetary and other Achondrite Rarities can be had by "Watching'
here: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnaturesvault

Good Luck to All, whether you are an early bird bidder or a late wandering
Winner!!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe