[meteorite-list] freebies update/ odds and ends

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 08:45:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello list.All the freebies from the last session are on thier way out the door.Sorry for the delay.I have posted a few meteorites forsale lately.I am willing to take decent offers on them to sell.I also got 2 more freeies today.A 80 and 143 gram whole stones to giveaway.Please chime in because these are the only 2.A few of you are getting 3 stones,only because there were so many.I hope you like them.They are all very nice specimens.Have a great day and go bears.
?Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!