[meteorite-list] ISO - Martian samples (small)

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 16:45:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, hope everyone is having a good day, nothing but rain here in North Carolina today...

I am looking for some smaller Martian fragments, nothing too much over 100mg perhaps max weight of 150mg. I can use them as small a 6-10mg.

I need several of these and it needs to be a reasonable price.

A couple of these will be going to Caldwell County schools for the science departments (as with many schools very poor budgets but full of children who love to see meteorites) the remaining pieces will be used by me (sold) to help cover cost to me for this project. I am going to be providing about 1 gram of lunar (total) to 5-6 schools and would like to add a martian sample to go with it.
I will gladly include the person(s) who help with credit when I deliver the packages to the schools.

Again, this is coming out of my pocket, so as I said, I will be selling a few pieces to cover my costs, but the schools WILL get nice samples free of charge to them.

I can provide full information and contacts to verify my plans, or if you would like to contribute directly, I can provide the proper contact information.

I have the Lunar taken care of (the Lunar displays I make) I just need a few Martian samples to complete a planetary set.
If you can help, please contact me off list.

Thanks to all,

Greg C.
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com