[meteorite-list] AD-ebay Autumnal Equinox Auction

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 10:00:20 -1000

Okay, equinox was yesterday, which marks the beginning of our fall
season in the northern hemisphere. So in celebration of our planet's
travels around the sun, I have some items up for auction on ebay
ending this Saturday 11 am PDT. Up for grabs are:

NWA 869 - thumbprinted individuals
NWA x - unclassified oriented individuals
Sah 02500 - 210g individual
Chergach - 10.08g pyramid
Bassikounou - 5.05g perfect FC
Allende CV3 - 0.76g pea+paper
Olivine Bomb - 602g green olivine

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

I had some issues with thumbnail images showing up on search results,
so hits have been low on this batch - many items are still at 99?
Good luck and good bidding

Gary Fujihara
AstroDay Institute
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, HI 96720