[meteorite-list] Credit where credit is more than due

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:41:34 -0700 (PDT)

I too, have nothing but good things to say about Eric. When I first got into meteorites, I bought a lunar (DaG400) and a martian (SaU008) from him.
These are both major outlays for a noob and I(partly due to dyslexia) entered his paypal address incorrectly. He was patient, understanding, communicative and ultimately I got it right and got my samples in first rate condition.
He's helped me in other ways too regarding our passion since then, too.
If I ever make it to Alaska, I'd love to meet up with him and buy him a drink.
He's a top bloke and while we're in the good-will mode, I'd like to thank him for everything he's done for me and my attempts to forward meteorites to kids in Scotland.
He's held in the highest regard in the UK.

Rob McC