[meteorite-list] Sculpted 4.9 kg Sikhote - Heavily oriented and flow lined 738 g Dhofar - AD

From: info at niger-meteorite-recon.de <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 22:09:35 +0200 (CEST)

Dear fellow collectors,
?
A week ago I announced to a few of you?that in the process of funding a new
project I?had to offer?two quite exclusive specimens from my collection. When I
uploaded these specimens together with a couple of others on ebay I was met a
wave of support and encouragements. Many of you didn't hesitate to placed bids
and I recognized quite a number of familar?ebay?identities. To those that bid:
Thank you all for your support and encouragement, your efforts are much
appreciated.
?
To all others interested, the auctions are running and those who are familar
with my collection focus are aware that these specimens?were selected with a
keen eye for special morphologies.
?
There is a large and exceptionally sculpted Sikhote Alin of 4.9 kg that is
worth?to take a look at, even if you do not intend a purchase.
?
Another premium specimen is?a?heavily oriented L5 chondrite of 738 g with
stunning radial flow lines. That one is a true?textbook example of
characteristic orientation features. ?Those of you who went out meteorite
prospecting in the field will know that only one among a thousand meteorites you
may find displays such dramatic orientation.
?
Other specimens offered include Kilabo, Benguerir, a 73g Juancheng, a 56g
Allende and La Criolla.
?
You'll find all auctions here:
http://shop.ebay.com/werffroenne/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=
?
?
and perhaps you've been looking for an old school?NASA type meteorite scale
cube? This one is among the last from our recent production series:
?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200384401841&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
?
Thanks for your patience and your interest.
?
Svend
?
www.meteorite-recon.com