[meteorite-list] New Australian fall

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 18:13:43 -0700

And in case you didn't check the met-bull, the Bunburra Rockhole
meteorite has been classified as a typical Eucrite.
He stated that said meteorite is not from Vesta, but Eucrites are
widely accepted to have come from Vesta.
I suppose we don't have solid proof of that yet, but it is generally
accepted to be true, based on reflected light analyses.
Go figure.
Jason