[meteorite-list] Strange Rock Reports

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 14:51:46 -0700

Hello everyone,

I received this email concerning what I had proposed yesterday of Strange Rock pics for newbies. This post did not appear on this list (possibly rich texting?) I am forwarding this with the poster's permission. I still think this is a great educational idea.

Carl

PS. The last time I looked, Skyrock is down again.