[meteorite-list] AD: Mostly Announcement- La Luz, New Mexico is official now. Also, 2 American Main Masses for sale!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:57:36 -0700

Hello.

For all who have a slice or specimen of La Luz, New Mexico, it is
officially listed in the bulletin now. I do not believe I have any
left, except the main mass.

I also have the LAHOMA and LA LUZ Main Masses for sale. I only want to
sell one of them. I have this offer out to someone right now, so they
have first dibs, but I will sell one of them for $5,000.00 This is a
darn good price for either one. You can see them in my ebay store at:

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael