[meteorite-list] AD - Need some cash quick sale

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 13:43:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all, hope everyone is having a good day!
I need to move some stuff asap, good deals off ebay.

Tatahouine 1 gram lots for $10.00 (2-4 frags per gram)
Camel Donga for $18-$20 per gram
NWA 4734 - $800 per gram
Nice Lunar Displays for $20 (up to 15mg each sample)
Camel Donga thin sections for $70 each - very nice thin sections!!!

complete slices and part slices of the really nice new 165g NWA stone currently being classified - $15 per gram (has been selling on ebay for up to $25 per gram)

I also have ebay listings ending soon:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwanderingstarmeteoritesQQhtZ-1

Off ebay, I can do better prices on items listed as buy it now.

Greg C.