[meteorite-list] Meteorite Postcards

From: Mike Hankey <mike.hankey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 01:00:07 -0400

Phil,

>> They're all people that live close to the earth.

This is what I'm banking on, if they are aware and its in their sub
conscious when they come across it should register and they should act
on it.

As for it not being found yet, the amount of corn fields out here is
mind blowing. They have just started to cut crops, so there is still
80-90% of the land that is in-accessible until that happens. If
something doesn't turn up in the next 6 weeks, it probably never will.

Will keep you all posted. Thanks for all the feedback.

Mike