[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorites & Stuff - BIG SALE

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 18:06:25 -0700

Hi All,

This has really been a long time coming...

This will be my last email to the list for the foreseeable future. I've
got some family issues I need to take care of and my online adventures
will have to take a back seat to life, love, and the pursuit of space rocks.

In the meantime, this is my last effort to generate some much needed
cash. Those of you who've helped us thus far, I want to send out a BIG
THANK YOU! You know who you are, I thank you and will remember the
kindness and generosity.

I've got some items for sale that absolutely MUST move in the next
24hrs. There is no ifs, ands, or buts about it. To keep things short and
to the point here's the short list.

My Meteorites For Sale: Take all deal

25 UNWA Meteorite Slices End Cuts and Lots = $349 For All ($900+ retail
value)

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Bits-Of-Earth-LLC_Meteorites_W0QQ_fsubZ18165848QQ_sidZ161661447QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

Contact me off-list if you want them all.

Also Available: Some very nice Bassikounou & UNWA smalle crusted Specimens
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/special.htm

Here are some very NICE:

Brenham
Dronino
Admire
Campo del Cielo
Canyon Diablo
Nantan
Glorieta
Seymchan
Franconia
Toluca
Taza
Muonionalusta
Gibeon
Brahin

meteorite specimens for your collection:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorites-for-sale/index.htm

Ad Space On 3 of the Top 10 Meteorite Websites On Google

Ad Space On www.MeteoritesUSA.com TOP 10 Meteorite Site - 125x125 pixel
Ads = $99 Year
Ad Space On www.MeteoriteBlog.com TOP 10 Meteorite Site - 125x125 pixel
Ads = $99 Year
Ad Space On www.Spacifieds.com TOP 10 Astronomy Site - 125x125 pixel Ads
= $99 Year

All 3 Sites For An Entire Year = $199
Buy 2 Ads Spots on 2 Sites for = $150

BONUS: Oh yeah, if you buy all three 125x125 pixel ad spots on all 3
sites, I'll throw in a free $25 50x50 pixel ad in the featured sites
section of the home page of MeteoritesUSA.com for a full year as well
for FREE

Best of all I'll your banner for you too. (Animation is extra ;)

NOTE: Spacifieds.com is now a TOP 10 website! I am #9 in Google for very
competitive and very higly searched for terms relating directly to
astronomy. If you're a meteorite dealer, or astronomy buff with a
website, or blog It would be in your best interest to get your ad on
this site now before I raise the price on the 125x125 ad space. Which I
will very soon!

Lapidary Equipment

NEW BLADES:
2 - BRAND NEW In Box! Never used 8" Baranca Diamond Lapidary Blades
.032" (5/8" arbor w/1/2" adapter) = $40ea
1 - BRAND NEW In Box! Never used 10" Baranca Diamond Lapidary Blade
.040" (5/8" arbor w/1/2" adapter) = $60
1 - BRAND NEW In Box! Never Used 6" Meteorite Blade .012" 1/2" = $25

Buy All 4 NEW Blades For = $135 shipped

USED BLADES:

1 - MK-297 Criterion Lapidary Diamond Blade - Used For One Day (Cut
about 25 Stones) Still Good! - 10"X.032X5/8" = $50
1 - Unknown Brand 10" Diamond Blade - Decent Shape (Cut About 50 Stones)
+ $25

Buy Both Used Blades = $65

MeteoriteTalk.com = Website FOR SALE = Perhaps the BEST forum domain
name related to meteorites you can buy! Details on the site:
www.meteoritetalk.com

Contact me for price. 904-236-5394

WEST TEXAS NEWPAPERS!!! Contact me off-list for price.

West News:
I have a few "West News" papers (Date: March 5th Edition) with the
HOPPER STORY Featuring Hopper the meteorite finding dog, and our friends
and fellow meteorite family members Ruben Garcia, & Rob Wesel.
Cover Title METEORITE HUNTER - "West dog finds meteorite and brings it
home to owner - Page A4 headline Reads - "Meteorite Hunting Dog Hits
Paydirt"

Waco Tribune-Herald: Date Thursday Feb 26th 2009
This is the notorious article featuring the front page cover story
headline that reads "Locals not catching the meteorite fever"

This is one of the more famous papers of the West Texas (AshCreek)
meteorite because it featured photos of some of the first stones found,
the classification, and the proposed meteorite strewnfield map!

The article inside continues on about the value of meteorites,
classification, and farmers getting perturbed. In addtion there's a neat
little "Meteorites Wanted" ad too! ;)

A very collectible newspaper.

Enjoy!

Call me or drop me an email with questions and ordering info.

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA
904-236-5394