[meteorite-list] Web site updates AD/Sale

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 16:48:02 -0700

Hi everyone I have added some killer items to my site

http://www.meteoritefinder.com/index.htm I have added a killer
Brenham pallasite slice, an awesome Seymchan pallasite slice. A half
dozen Campo etched shapes, A big slice of Campo, a big Brenham
siderite slice and I may have forgot to mention a couple as well so go
take a look at
http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm
Check back from time to time because I am adding things just as fast
as I can get them ready. Free shipping anywhere in the world if you
mention this ad. Thanks for looking

If this comes through twice I apologize I had my mail set to rich formatting.

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com