[meteorite-list] AD: Auctions ending tonight on EBAY

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 13:21:01 -0400

Hi List. I have several auctions ending tonight starting at 6 pm PST (9 pm
EST) of some very nice and not so easy to find MNH (mint never hinged)
meteorite stamps. I am almost completely out of my inventory of these stamps
and once their gone their gone, as I do not plan on tracking down more in
the future due to the time involved in searching, especially the Hoba
Meteorite Stamp. So if your interested... here is the link below.

http://shop.ebay.com/emflocater/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Thank you to those in the past who have purchased these from me and thank
you to all that have tolerated my ad reminders.
Sincerely
Don Merchant
IMCA #0960