[meteorite-list] AD-Labor Day weekend sale

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 06:01:20 -1000

Hope you're enjoying this long Labor Day weekend (I apologize if this
becomes a double post-my first announcement has not emerged). I have
an ebay auction ending Sunday (6:43 pm PDT). Up on the block are:

NWA 869 - cherry and oriented individuals
Sah 02500 - 31.88g individual
Bjurbole - 0.12g micro
SaU 001 - 60g individual
Henbury - 4.78g sculpted individual
Nadiabondi - 2.9g crusted individual from a rare fall
Holbrook - Perfect 1.1g full slice
Sulagiri - Crusted 1.09g partslice
Olivine Bomb - Split and polished half stones of green olivine

... and much more. These are all top quality pieces that would make a
great addition to your collection, with many starting at 99?

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

ALSO: Preview of next week's auctions on ebay are more cherry and
oriented NWA 869, Wadi Melene 154g, NWA pallasite 2.11g, Pultusk full
crusted slice 5.54g, Sulagiri slice 0.53g, Allende ind 3.13g,
Tatahouine frag 1.04g, and YAOB: Yet Another Olivine Bomb ;^)

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE: Latest shipment from the hot deserts of Africa:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2034186&id=1394318075&l=a9c3592ce4

Gary Fujihara
AstroDay Institute
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, HI 96720