[meteorite-list] Universe TV show

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 23:09:15 -0700 (PDT)

I certain hope and expect it to be a high quality program. The three man crew that was doing the taping were great to work with and a lot of fun. Total taping time at the 60" lasted about 11 hours total. Exhausting and tedious and by far the longest time I've had to spend with a film crew. They spent a lot of time making sure they were getting interesting and unique footage, but I think the effort will be well worth it.

Hopefully Carl, you'll have a chance to see it.

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net