[meteorite-list] Removal from the list

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:13:22 +0100

Hi Pete, All,

Yes I have noticed that. This year I spoke to several folks interested in meteorites who had joined on my recommendation and I am actually embarrassed now as the quality of discussion has deteriorated badly. I have taken part for years but recently 90% of posts are just wearing out my delete key!

Graham Ensor, UK