[meteorite-list] Famous words

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 12:07:51 -0400 (EDT)

Your right! Still LMAO at that. But, the line was taken from the much earlier, William Bendix TV character, Chester A. Riley in Life with Riley. That show had all of us in high school at the time (51-55) repeating it. Larry is the winner. I had Bendix, but blew the show..so he gets the meteorite.

Nice slide into second,

Count Deiro