[meteorite-list] Hard Copy Meteorite Catalogs

From: Dark Matter <freequarks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 13:03:36 -0600

Way back in the past, the three best dealer's catalogs as far as
photography goes (in my opinion) were Bethany Sciences (don't shoot
the messenger), Michael Casper's mailings, and New England
Meteoritical. They all produced color catalogs of specimens. Alan Lang
also had a full color presentation of his collection pieces that
arrived with his listings,

There were others who used images, but these stand out in my memory.

Best,

Martin