[meteorite-list] Hard Copy Meteorite Catalogs

From: Mike Hankey <mike.hankey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 13:04:40 -0400

Hey Guys,

I'm doing a few direct mailers out to the local population in
lancaster. I want to include some good color pictures of meteorites. I
figured some people on this list, might already have catalogs printed
that would feature the types of images I want to include.

It would be much easier for me to mail out a few pages of a catalog
(or even the entire catalog), than it would be to make up and print
these up on my own.

So my question is: Has anyone out there produced printed catalogs or
marketing materials that feature good pictures of meteorites? If you
had printed inventory on hand, I would be willing to buy a few 100
catalogs from you. Or if you had the EPS file / printers file, and you
were willing to share it with me, I can print the stuff up on my own.

Ideally I just need 1 or 2 pages, but I could work with a complete
catalog as well.

Thanks,

Mike Hankey
http://www.mikesastrophotos.com