[meteorite-list] Here's to making Lemonade out of lemons..

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:06:34 -0700

Rob,
no, unfortunately, this is mine, all mine. It is ridiculous...
I SOOO wish I was selling this for someone else.
I can't even believe how bad it was. We just took this all apart, and
under the paint, all the wood was the consistency of graham crackers.
It didn't even needed to be properly demolished with any tools, we
could just crumble it with our hands.
I am not even clear how our front door has not just fallen out, b/c
the frame that holds it is just sawdust.
We realized it was a bigger job than us, so we are getting quotes to
have it professionally fixed.
KRAZY YO~
Leigh Anne