[meteorite-list] Galileo Block Party in Hilo

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:17:08 -0700

Hi Gary, All,

Funny you should write this. I will be doing a talk on meteorites at my son's boy scout troop tonight. I wont have much time as other parents will also be talking about their hobbies. I'm bringing my little Lunar, Martian, Angrite, Allende, Murchison, Weston, Carancas, AlH76009 and other chrondrites. Also some larger irons, pallasite, meso and my little KT Boundary material. I plan to give away some uNWA slices/individuals and irons. My sons thinks I'll put everyone to sleep but I figure these freebies will keep them on their toes. A little bribe wont hurt. Thanks to Chicago Steve for his freebies and generous donation/deals
from Johnny Humphries and other collectors I have gotten stuff from in
the past.

Wish me luck. Carl