[meteorite-list] Tucson Show trivia FYI

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 23:02:52 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Twink.

I had noticed this a week or two ago but I have not changed the entry for the "Arizona Mineral & Fossil Show (A) (The actual name of the show there).

I think for the most part people know it as "the Innsuites", and my guess is the smaller name now on the sign won't change any time soon so I'll add that in the next update of my poi file.

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net