[meteorite-list] AD: Please Join My Private Sales List & Auction Highlights, Updates, 100+ NEW specimens added to My Store!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 10:53:44 -0700

Hello,

First, for those of you following and asking, NO baby yet. We are 8
days overdue now, patiently waiting. Baby just taking its time...

Please join my private sales list. This is an important connection to
have if you want to continue receiving updates and great sales offers
from me.

Just click on blank email and send. This should automatically get you
hooked up. If it does not work for you, send me your email and I will
send you an invitation to join.

Click and send This email to join:

meteoritecollector-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

(Huge Sales In My Ebay Store Start Today (sunday) so check throughout
the day as they start.)

THE PORTAL ENTRANCE TO MY STORE:
http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

ALL AUCTIONS THIS WEEK:

http://shop.ebay.com:80/meteorite-collector/m.html?LH_Auction=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m301

Remember there are 2 pages of auctions this week and many of the best
ones are on the second page, so do not forget to look on page 2 !

Some Highlights:

(Ash Creek) The WEST, Texas Fall, L6, 13.77g - OUTSTANDING SLICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190342517349

(New) CV3, NWA 5546, Africa, MAIN MASS, 248 g ... WOW a Real Cool
Main Mass!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190342400836

A Beautiful Slice of SEYMCHAN, Pal, 182 gram - This is THE LAST of my
High Grade slices left. Close to a 2k specimen and currently a
fantastic deal for someone. Even at twice the current bid it is a deal!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220497190785

Possible Fall VIEDMA, Argentina, L5, 2.40 g, Not much of this one
around. A great bargin!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220496683525

Witnessed Fall THUATHE, Lesotho, 49.99 g, A very cool end cut!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220496633421

-Extremely Rare-BONDOC, Philippines, Mes, 67g - Rare and it speaks for
itself!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220496277850

(NEW) NWA 4851, L6, Rare Individual 73.47g _ THERE ARE NOT many
individuals from this one and this one is a beauty!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200395646153

New Fall- TAMDAKHT, H5, 72g, Individual * Please Look at This One...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200395369107

Very Rare Fall-ZHOVTNEVYI, Ukraine, H5, 1.39g - Another rare fall !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190342624035

(NEW) Ungrouped Ataxite, GRIFFITH, TX, 45.25g - LAST Large slice left!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190342392734

Rare Low Total Known Weight-ALDAMA (b), 2.22g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190342393612

Outstanding Silicated-Campo Del Cielo -25.75g - Real Nice!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190342393789

Really Nice LUNAR/MARTIAN Set, 4 Different - A pretty Cool Set !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190342394264

(NEW) NWA 5530, H5, Huge Slice-612 gram - BIG BIG BIG !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190342611137

Chondrule Rich- NWA 5421, LL3.7, 6.47 gram - SUPER NICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190342619891

SAYH AL UHAYMIR 001, L4/5, Oman, 35.22 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220496489008

Very Rare and Beautiful, NWA 801, CR2, 3.64g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220496621784

Beautiful (New), -NWA 5526, L3, 40.46 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220496483456

Extremely Rare-WABAR, Saudi Arabia, 1.66 g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220496634617

Superb CAMEL DONGA, Eucrite, Oriented, 21g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220497261117

IF YOU LIKE ARROWHEADS CHECK OUT THIS LOT OF 400+
Neolithic Points/Blade/Arrowhead- (400) w/3 Books #5
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190342397280

and of course MANY other great auctions ....

Thanks for Your Support and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham