[meteorite-list] Who will come to Munich?

From: Zelimir.Gabelica at uha.fr <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 15:53:35 +0200

Hi Martin,

It is currently very hard for me to find time to attnd that
fascinating show. I haven't been there since...1988.

However, I am presently being arranging a short (3 days) research stay
with my collaborating scientific staff at the Helmholtz Institute
(Neuherberg, very close to Munich), where we study....Meteorites.

If my coming there succeeds (I'll know next Monday but chances are
fairly high), I am planning to be, with some German
friends/colleagues, at the show only on Friday (GEOFA), but
unfortunately not for the traditional dinner you are certainly willing
to organize (we have already scheduled a dinner party at Helmholtz on
Friday and on Saturday morning, I have a return train to Mulhouse).

I am therefore anxious to see many of you, our current Ensisheim
guests (and everyone else) during Friday (I believe chances to meet
are high in the "Halle 6A"?).
After all, Bayern beer should be at least as good as in Alsace (though
never as delicius as the "worst Belgian lager" (hi, hi I know that you
know that I am sometimes as provocative as you!).

My best,

Zelimir

PS: Martin, is there a need for a specific invitation to attend only
on Friday (that is the "dealer's day) ?

Martin Altmann <altmann at meteorite-martin.de> a ??crit??: