[meteorite-list] calibrated stellar photo - york water

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:47:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mike and List,

  Wow, Mike, you certainly have done a lot of great work on trying to pin this fall down! Thanks a lot for sharing all your info with the rest of us. If nothing is ever found, it won't be due to any short coming on your part! And if pieces ARE recovered, it probably WILL be due in great part to you and your hard work. Best of luck in pieces being recovered, with hopes that YOU will actually be the first to find one!

  Sincerely,
  Robert Woolard