[meteorite-list] Ad/Ebay item ending today really nice Admire slices and more.

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 08:03:15 -0700

Hello everyone I normally don't bother you with Ebay ads because I
just about always have something running. But this time I have
something very nice and new. I have several slices of Admire pallasite
ending today. And more a little later in the week. You can see my Ebay
items here http://www.meteoritefinder.com/meteorite-auctions.htm
Some of you may already know but we sell through another Ebay handle
as well this one is owned by my wife. flatop-2 and you can see those
auctions here
 http://shop.ebay.com/flatop-2/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

For anyone who hasn't see my latest offerings on my web site here is a
link to those http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm

Thanks for looking

--
Mike Miller 230 Greenway Dr. Kingman Az 86401
www.meteoritefinder.com