[meteorite-list] Grimsby family shows off visitor from space

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:38:30 -0400

Sterling's calculation was on 12/9/2000. I think I pointed out back
then that the calculation he did is not for the total number of falls
per year... it is the total number of stones that fall per year. At
least that is what it seems to me. I'm not sure what the average
number of stones per fall is, but it must be >10 (Holbrook alone
brings the average to over 10 even if all the other known falls had
only 1). So I'd like to challenge him to recalculate the number of
falls with this in mind.

Jeff