[meteorite-list] World's Biggest Impact Crater Discovered

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:02:17 -0700 (PDT)

Carl,

if you have Google Earth installed, try these overlays:

http://tinyurl.com/yl6jeoj

Created by Dr. Ron Blakey, Professor Emeritus of Geology at Northern Arizona University, you can see how the Earth looked at various stages in its history, including at the K-T Boundry.

Dr. Blakey's webpage is found here:

http://jan.ucc.nau.edu/~rcb7/RCB.html

--
Richard Kowalski