[meteorite-list] (No More) One-Ad Per Week Rule

From: GeoZay at aol.com <GeoZay_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:59:22 EDT

>>Great Idea=2C have a real vote by all 900 members to see if they want to
ha=
ve an ad post by each and every member every other day which is still less
=
than your average.<<

I can't imagine that all 900 members will have a meteorite that they want
to sell each and every other day. If there were and most produced sales,
it would seem that business would be just booming and everyone would be
happy. If sales were persistently low, I'd imagine it wouldn't take too long
before the sellers get tired and pack up. Also if all 900 members posted
every other day, I'd think some interesting material will come out of the wood
work from time to time. Let them post...I know its annoying, but as long as
the AD is in the subject line, I'm sure I'll have no trouble in finding the
 delete button.

GeoZay