[meteorite-list] (No More) One-Ad Per Week Rule

From: ensoramanda at ntlworld.com <ensoramanda_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:20:23 +0100

I think that the adverts add to the list and I would be disappointed if they were to disappear altogether...but too many would be a shame.

Michael's email has however done exactly what he intended...I think? and drawn even more attention to his sales and many many more emails 'advertising his sales' than he might ever post!!!. Great marketing.

Graham E UK