[meteorite-list] Plots About Meteorites

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 16:38:24 +0000 (GMT)

Just a few others

That horribly bad made for TV movie this year "Meteor"

The disaster movie of the same name from 1979 with a a lot of big name actors, including Sean Connery, Brian Keith, Natalie Wood, Karl Malden...

Teenage Monster - Meteor Monster, 1957

The Internet Movie Database also lists a number of other "meteor" movies. theater and tv, most of them outside the US:

http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=meteor

If you enter the search term "meteor threatens earth" you find 19 "best of" titles, some that are actually interesting and informative documentaries:

http://www.imdb.com/keyword/meteor-threatens-earth/

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net