[meteorite-list] MC'S adds (AD)

From: W&S Schroer <schroer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:51:53 +1030

Hi list,
if it wasn't for MC's adds I would have missed out on a bargain that came up
on ebay today.

MC doesn't force me to read his adds and neither does he force me to buy the
items I consider to be too expensive. We all have the choice to ignore his
postings and for those who hate them so much that they delete them without
checking out what's behind it, MS Outlook and Outlook Express can be set up
in a way that they don't show up on the list any more and will be deleted
automatically.

I fully agree with Richard Kowalski, if Michael's adds should become a
nuisance I will ignore them and if they become a pest, I will do what I
wrote above.

But I have no problem with the way it is at the moment and if other dealers
are thinking about stretching the limit a bit further, that's fine with me
too.
My average annual budget set aside for meteorites is around the $10,000
mark. It's up to the individual dealer to find the right way to take that
money home.

Cheers
Werner Schroer