[meteorite-list] Ads,

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:00:32 -0700

Hi Gary, List,

Honestly, That's not really what I meant but hey, whatever... ;) If
people want to post away then they should, there are rules and they
should be adhered to, but they're not.

And who cares that Cottingham's prices are higher than most, he has more
high quality classified meteorites than most and can price them any way
he wants. If I want to charge $1000/g for a West Texas (Ash Creek) I'll
do it but that doesn't mean I'll get it. Besides that Michael is a fair
guy and will most likely give you a fair deal if you're smart enough to
ask for one. I'll leave the "too lazy to get classification" comment
alone as it doesn't deserve a lengthy response other than. Do what?
(Rhetorical of course)

I'll spare you the argument but not to spare the ads, I'll post away!

Regards,
Eric