[meteorite-list] Welcome Dave!

From: Carl 's <carloselguapo1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:03:35 -0700

Hi Dave,

Welcome! I agree with you. But it's not only the pictures that we learn from, I also read the descriptions that go with them. What I think it all boils down to is the amount of exposure we newbies can get. I can read and look at pictures all day but a week later I'll forget. These ads help me remember, not to mention some of the great deals I've gotten. Getting PHDs from viewing ads are a bit of a stretch but by using the delete key we not only easily eliminate ads but also the cynicism. Works both ways. This list is full of great people whether they sell or not. The knowledge and experience here is enormous. Just ask questions.

See you on the list. Carl