[meteorite-list] Achondrite Originals, Auctions Ending - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 18:52:11 -0400

Dear List Members,

In the on-going quest to bring more original and rare meteorites to science
and collectors, I have yet another set of eBay auctions ending tomorrow,
Wednesday, October 14th. There are 14 meteorite auctions and 'Nearly Half'
are Planetary, and with great detail, size and starting at just 99 cents,
you will get a bargain!!!

Why go for pairings or a promise of a pairing from some Quick-Buck stone
traders who do not get every single stone analyzed by professionals??! I
guarantee every single meteorite to be EXACTLY as I advertise! You Will Not
get ripped off by me with promises or Bait-n-Switch tactics like some
Quick-Buck stone traders out there who engage in such bad behavior!!!

Here is the quick list of the 14 auctions in order of listing and/or ending
time:

1) Brachinite
2) Polymict Diogenite
3) Brecciated Lodranite
4) Angrite
5) Aubrite
6) Angrite
7) Lunar
8) Howardite
9) Lunar Impact Melt Breccia
10) Olivine Diogenite
11) DaG 713 Martian
12) Dhofar 019 Martian
13) Dhofar 1085 Lunar
14) NEA 001 Lunar

Thank you for looking, bidding and having the confidence in what I offer to
be 100% Authentic! You work hard to build your collections, I work hard to
offer the best available!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe