[meteorite-list] Meteor over The Netherlands

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 22:57:15 +0200

Dear List,

And an other one.

A large meteor has been seen, Oct. 13th at about 19:00h local time, over The
Netherlands: http://twitgoo.com/42p74
Numerous fireball sightings have been reported from all over The
Netherlands. Mostly reported direction is West-to-East.
Most reports speak of a splitting in three pieces. From (mainly) the North
of our country, there are also reports of sonic booms and pieces seen
falling down.

Living in the North of The Netherlands, I however saw nothing, heard nothing
.... :-(

Best regards,
Rob Lenssen
The Netherlands