[meteorite-list] AD: Complete Highlights & Comments, Final Offerings, & BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE PUT UP WITH MY EXTRA POSTS THIS LAST WEEK!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 14:15:59 -0700

Hello,

Thought I would get this out early, because my wife has some feeling
that the baby is coming tonight? However, we have been thinking that
for the last several days now. It is rather difficult to juggle my
meteorite business and such, with also being the primary delivery
person. We have a back up midwife, back up Doc, but we like to do
these things ourselves! So part of me keeps playing Mr. Meteorite and
the other part prepares for Doc dad to go to work. It helps to keep
busy for sure ... enjoy this weeks auctions because there are some
SUPER DEALS and SUPER SPECIMENS, I mean some of THE HIGHEST QUALITY,
almost all started at 0.99 cents. Also, there may come a day in the
near future when you look back at these auctions as a good thing of
the past- times are a changing.....

SOME SPECIALS RIGHT NOW:

Wellman (C) Individual 646 gram, Reduced to $1500.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190340115474

One Of The RAREST- 142g Complete Slice-GUJBA - This One Can be
purchased for $7000.00, if you do not realize this is a deal - check
around.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190340115467

For The Smaller Budget:

I have a 20% off All Meteorites in my meteorite category.

Also-

First $400.00 takes this one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200391830183

First $450.00 takes this one.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200390440994

SEE ALL AT ONCE:

http://shop.ebay.com:80/meteorite-collector/m.html?LH_Auction

(When you get there, just click on the Auction Link to See Just
Auctions)

SEE AMAZING HIGHLIGHTS BELOW:

New Fall- TAMDAKHT, H5, 56 gram, With Crust - A Fine Example with
great fusion crust!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190339545574

(ASH CREEK) The WEST, Texas Fall, L6, 31.69g - SUPER INDIVIDUAL!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220489973015

Rare Meteorite Fall From Argentina, MALOTAS,H5, 41.50 g _ VERY LOW
KNOWN WEIGHT, RARE AND THE ONLY ONE I HAVE! THIS ONE IS VERY RARE FOLKS!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220489952201

Ungrouped Ataxite, DRONINO, Russia, 2594 g - BIG BIG BIG SPECIMEN-
LAST ONE I HAVE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190339590226

(New) CV3, NWA 5546 From Africa, 46.49 gram - One of My Last Big Pieces.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200390940838

Extremely Rare-BONDOC, Philippines, Mes, 118g - LAST TIME I am
Offering Big Pieces of Bondoc in Auction Like This! Don't wait.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190339569109

(NEW) Ungrouped Ataxite, GRIFFITH, TX, 7.19g - Getting to my last ones!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200390938897

Nice TOLUCA Iron Individual, Mexico, 817 g - BIG Toluca! Still very,
very cheap!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200391003637

Beautiful Sikhote-Alin Iron Individual, 38.8g - Extremely BEAUTIFUL
Sikhote - Great Shape!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220489988471

A Perfect MILLBILLILLIE Individual, 8.57g - MY LAST PERFECT INDIVIDUAL!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220490026766

Seldom Available LONG ISLAND, Kansas, 23.3g - ONLY ONE I HAVE TO OFFER!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220489966245

Nice Specimen of NWA 869, L4-6, 190 gram - SUPER NICE AND SUPER CHEAP!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220489964638

Rare NWA 2932, Mesosiderite, Nice! 6.20 gram - Pretty Specimen.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200391025941

Individual From HENBURY, Australia, 1.87g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200391103828

Outstanding Silicated Iron, NWA 5549, 4.39g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200391106604

Choice Specimen From Northwest Africa-48.97g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190339591101

CANYON DIABLO Individual, IAB Iron, 140 g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220489969099

-Extremely Rare-BONDOC, Philippines, Mes,2.83g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200391025100

NWA 3118, Outstanding CV3, Nice 5.39 gram - Take A Look - Nice One.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200391017339

Outstanding Silicated-Campo Del Cielo -52.93g - One of my Last Big
Ones...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200391004985

(NEW) NWA 4851, L6 With Shock Lines, 40.17g NICE NICE SLICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190339550506

SAYH AL UHAYMIR 001, L4/5, Oman, 47.20 gram - A GOOD ONE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190339647925

Rare Low Total Known Weight-YORKTOWN, Texas- Last piece I have.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190339578014

(New) Fall, CHERGACH, Mali, Individual, 1.62g CUTE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190339593471

Extremely Rare-WABAR, Saudi Arabia, 1.47 g BOYS AND GIRLS THIS IS RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200390965512

Rare & Low TKW, DAVY (B), Texas, H4, 3.00g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190339596680

Choice Specimen From Northwest Africa-71.83g - Nice Piece and CHEAP!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190339594260

(New) NWA 5059, L4, 92 gram, *Good Price*
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200391018320

LA LUZ, New Mexico, H4, MAIN MASS, 3518 gram - It really does not get
any cheape for an American Main Mass/Classified and Listed In The
Bulletin. One could still take about ~1500 grams of slices off this
one and still have the Main Mass!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220490222851

Choice Specimen From Northwest Africa-71.83g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190339594260

(New) Olivine Diogenite-NWA 5480, 346 gram - I am selling this for
LESS than I paid. My loss your gain.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200391145655

Meteorite Beautiful Iron, Sweden, MUONIONALUSTA, 418g - THE LARGEST
INCLUSION OF ANY SLICE OF MUON THAT I HAVE SEEN! AMAZING DISPLAY
SPECIMEN!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200392132050

(New) CV3, NWA 5546 From Africa, 46.49 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200390940838

For Those IOf You Who Like Gold & Silver .....

1913 Indian Head Gold Coin $5- NGC -AU55 - SUPER PRETTY $5.00 Gold Coin!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220489993297

1913 Indian Head Gold Coin $2 1/2 Quarter Eagle PCGS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200391007152

1856 Indian Princess Gold One Dollar Coin- PCGS- MS62 - Worth OVER
$600.00 +
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200390980613

Mineral Specimen of NATIVE SILVER-Alhambra Mine, NM. #6 - THESE ARE
BEAUTIFUL SPECIMENS OF NATIVE SILVER AND EXTREMELY RARE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=20039098403

1910 Indian Head Gold Coin $2 1/2 Quarter Eagle AU/BU
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200390954618

1912 Indian Head Gold Coin $2 1/2 Quarter Eagle PCGS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190339579101

Mineral Specimen of NATIVE SILVER-Alhambra Mine, NM. #5
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220489995205

*** MUST SEE THIS BEAUTY*** GOOD OFFERS CONSIDERED *****
One of The Finest Gold Nuggets You Will Ever See - 276g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220493082896

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO LIKE ARTIFACTS ....

Neolithic Points/Blade/Arrowhead- (100) w/Book #3
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200390971848

CHECK OUT THE CHLORIDE FLATS- NEW MEXICO PALEOLITHIC MATERIAL, This is
a site on my property and may be one of the oldest in the United
States. A serious discovery...

Paleolithic Tool From New Mexico - ~15,000 B.P. -CF117
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190339573907

Paleolithic Tools From New Mexico - 25+ Artifacts #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200390959504

and many others....

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael